The world’s premier meeting for interventional cardiovascular medicine
- Late-breaking clinical trials and science
- 25 live cases featuring new techniques and transcatheter therapies
- Case-based presentations with interactive discussion
- Innovation sessions showcasing novel concepts and devices
- TCT Shark Tank Innovation Competition
- Endovascular track
Educational Grant Support
TCT is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) and partially funded through educational grants from commercial supporters.
This program is made possible in part by the educational grant support of our industry colleagues who, like CRF, are dedicated to educating medical professionals and the public to enhance patient outcomes. CRF gratefully acknowledges the educational grant support from the following:
- Baylis Medical Company Inc.
- BIOTRONIK Inc.
- Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Chiesi USA Inc.
- Concept Medical
- Cordis, A Cardinal Health Company
- GE Healthcare
- Inari Medical
- Merit Medical Systems
- Neovasc Inc.
- Penumbra Inc.
- ReCor Medical
- Shockwave Medical Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Valcare Inc.
- W.L. Gore & Associates