TWO WAYS TO ATTEND:
Registration for TCT 2021 is Open!
The world’s premier meeting for interventional cardiovascular medicine
The TCT meeting returns in-person and online with greater inclusivity, flexibility, and a bold, novel content structure to be held in Orlando, FL at the Orange County Convention Center.
Unlimited opportunities for training, learning, and global engagement
- Late-breaking clinical trials and science
- 24 live cases featuring new techniques and transcatheter therapies
- Case-based presentations with interactive discussion
- Innovation sessions showcasing novel concepts and devices
- TCT Shark Tank Innovation Competition
- Endovascular track
- Ample opportunity to network again with your colleagues
Strict public health measures will be implemented.
Educational Grant Support
TCT is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) and partially funded through educational grants from commercial supporters.
This program is made possible in part by the educational grant support of our industry colleagues who, like CRF, are dedicated to educating medical professionals and the public to enhance patient outcomes. CRF gratefully acknowledges the educational grant support from the following:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cordis, A Cardinal Health Company
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Baylis Medical Company Inc.
- BIOTRONIK Inc.
- Chiesi USA Inc.
- Concept Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Inari Medical
- Merit Medical Systems
- Neovasc Inc.
- ReCor Medical
- Shockwave Medical Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Valcare Inc.
- W.L. Gore & Associates