COVID-19 Health and Safety
Your Guide to a Healthy On-Site Experience
We at CRF care about the health and safety of all meeting participants and are working hard to create a safe environment by implementing strict public health measures. We continually take guidance from the state of Florida and the city of Orlando, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, and we are complying with their health and safety recommendations.
The Orange County Convention Center, the site of TCT 2021, provides this resource on COVID-19 health and safety at the site:
For additional information and updates on COVID-19:
- COVID-19 in Florida
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Kit
In order to make rapid screening and identification of potential COVID cases available to all attendees, CRF has partnered with Abbott to provide a complimentary BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Kit, a self-test kit that provides rapid results in 15 minutes.
During badge pickup, each attendee will be given a kit.
- Attendees (S220 Lobby, Level II)
- Faculty (S222, Destination Lounge, Level II)
- Press (S322, Level III)
- Testing before entering the convention center is highly encouraged but it will not be mandatory.
If you need to take a COVID-19 test to travel back to your home state or country, please find relevant information here:
COVID-19 Testing available at Orlando International Airport
The On-Site Journey and Experience
Timing is Everything — When planning your arrival at meeting events, please account for the extra time it takes to fulfill CRF’s daily health and safety measures included in this list.
All on-site participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You are fully vaccinated if:
1) You have completed the recommended dosing schedule (or this one) for the type of COVID-19 vaccine you received, and
2) On your first day present at the meeting, at least two weeks have passed since your final dose.
You must wear a mask while in the meeting space and in public areas of your hotel. Your mask must fit securely over your nose and mouth. You can remove your mask only while consuming food or beverages while seated. You must reposition your mask over your nose and mouth after you finish your food and drink.
Daily COVID-19 Attestation and Daily Sticker
The daily attestation will be available on the CRF Events App (you will receive daily push notifications) or you can access the attestation here.
You will receive a one-day, color-coded sticker each morning, subject to your answers on the COVID-19 attestation. Please place your daily sticker on a front corner of your registration badge, to be displayed while you are in any meeting space.
It is important to keep a safe distance between yourself and others while walking, standing, and sitting in the meeting space. CRF will design distancing seating layouts to keep you as safe as possible.
Consistent with social distancing and hand hygiene protocols, please refrain from shaking hands.
No Standing in Session Rooms
Please sit in a chair inside meeting rooms. Standing while watching a session is not permitted.
Food and Beverage Procedures
1) Sitting: While consuming food and beverages, you must be seated in a chair while
keeping a safe distance on all sides from other people. This requirement applies to meal and snack breaks, as well as evening networking receptions.
2) Mask: You can remove your mask while eating or drinking, but you must reposition it over your nose and mouth as soon as you are done.
3) Sanitizing: Please use a sanitizer station or a washroom before eating.
4) Water: Bottled water will be supplied in place of self-serve water stations.
Cleaning High-Touch Points
All common areas and session rooms will be cleaned — before the start of the day, at session breaks, and at the end of the day — with top-grade disinfectant cleaning products proven to kill viruses like COVID-19. Cleaners will pay heightened attention to common touch points, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, stage railings, bathrooms, etc.
Motion-activated hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the hotels and meeting space.