Founded by Dr. Martin B. Leon, the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) conference, is the Cardiovascular Research Foundation's (CRF) annual scientific symposium and the world's foremost educational forum specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine. Debuting as a small gathering of 150 in 1988, TCT now attracts more than 10,000 attendees from over 100 countries. Every year, TCT features major medical research breakthroughs and gathers leading researchers and clinicians from around the world to present and discuss the latest evidence-based research.
TCT 2021 will feature an unprecedented line-up of live cases from around the world, as well as a bold, novel content structure that will showcase practical applications of current and emerging techniques and technologies.
TCT 2021 has everything that interventional cardiologists and other cardiovascular health care professionals need to improve patient outcomes, including late-breaking clinical trials and science, case-based presentations, practical educational forums, and unlimited opportunities for learning and global engagement.
By the end of the symposium, participants should be able to:
- Apply the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide the management of patients with atherosclerosis and structural heart disease
- Incorporate new interventional technologies and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary and endovascular disease
- Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics into the treatment of patients with carotid and peripheral arterial disease
- Implement appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients undergoing diagnostic arteriography and interventional therapies before, during, and after catheterization
- Identify new interventional technologies and propose appropriate applications for patients with cardiovascular disease
Who should attend TCT 2021?
TCT 2021 is designed for a multidisciplinary audience that includes anyone interested in interventional cardiovascular medicine. This includes:
- Cardiac imaging specialists
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons
- Cath lab technicians and technologists
- Clinical cardiologists
- Fellows in interventional cardiovascular medicine and related fields
- Interventional cardiologists
- Medical device experts
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Research scientists
- Vascular medicine specialists